- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced red bell pepper (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add bell pepper, salt, and ground red pepper; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve sauce over pasta; sprinkle with parsley.