This dip is awesome with veggies, crackers, or chips.
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 ½ tbsps chives (fresh, chopped)
- 2 tsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cloves cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Drain tomatoes, but do not rinse.
- Place all ingredients except yogurt and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth. Stir into yogurt and sour cream; chill until ready to serve.