- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 T. honey-Dijon mustard
- 2 oz. thinly sliced pepperoni (about 24 slices)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cut puff pastry crosswise in half to form 2 rectangles. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over 1 puff pastry rectangle, leaving 1″ plain border at one long edge. Place half of pepperoni in single layer atop mustard. Top pepperoni with half of cheese mixture.
- Brush plain border with egg. Starting at side opposite plain border, roll up pastry, sealing at egg-coated edge. Transfer pastry roll, seam side down, to medium baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining pastry rectangle. Chill rolls until firm, about 30 minutes, or wrap and chill up to 1 day.Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Lightly spray with oil. Cut each pastry roll into about thirty 1/4″ slices. Transfer pinwheels to prepared sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Serve.